Roti-Feast contains millions of fully intact Brachionus plicatilis marine rotifers eggs.
For superior color, vitality and growth-rates, Roti-Feast is a highly nutritious plankton feed perfect for hardcorals, larval fish, and other reef carnivores that feed on small zooplankton.
Rotifers are a critical feed used in marine fish and invertebrate hatcheries around the world.
- Millions of fully intact marine rotifers with millions of eggs
- Excellent feed for non photo-synthetic corals, sea fans, anemones, anthias and chromis
- Promotes superior color, vitality and growth-rates
- Grown and enriched (gut-loaded) with Instant Algae® and Phyto-Feast® for an optimum nutritional profile.
- Diverse nutritional profile including carotenoids, sterols, omega-3's & omega-6, and essential amino acids
- Fully Intact Rotifers — no leaking nutrients and full bioavailability
- Non Clumping —size appropriate for reef organisms
- Optimal digestibility, size, nutritional profile (when enriched) and almost universal acceptability by marine organisms.
Add 2 - 3 teaspoons per 100 gallon tank each day
Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part Beta Brine.
Because different captive reef systems process nutrients at different rates, we recommend that new users start with half the reocmmmended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
Note: Color variations in this product are normal
Keep refrigerated at all times
Wondering how much to feed your tank for the most vibrant and healthy results?
Use our Feed Calculator to find out!
|Crude Protein (min)||0.3%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.1%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.1%|
Seawater, Rotifers, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Scorbic Acid, Proprionic Acid, Sodium Alginate