Roti-Feast® contains millions of fully intact Brachionus plicatilis marine rotifers eggs.
For superior color, vitality and growth-rates, Roti-Feast is a highly nutritious plankton feed perfect for hardcorals, larval fish, and other reef carnivores that feed on small zooplankton.
Rotifers are a critical feed used in marine fish and invertebrate hatcheries around the world.
- Millions of fully intact marine rotifers with millions of eggs
- Excellent feed for non photo-synthetic corals, sea fans, anemones, anthias and chromis
- Promotes superior color, vitality and growth-rates
- Grown and enriched (gut-loaded) with Instant Algae® and Phyto-Feast® for an optimum nutritional profile.
- Diverse nutritional profile including carotenoids, sterols, omega-3's & omega-6, and essential amino acids
- Fully Intact Rotifers — no leaking nutrients and full bioavailability
- Non Clumping —size appropriate for reef organisms
- Optimal digestibility, size, nutritional profile (when enriched) and almost universal acceptability by marine organisms.
Add 2 - 3 teaspoons per 100 gallon tank each day
Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part Roti-Feast.
Because different captive reef systems process nutrients at different rates, we recommend that new users start with half the reocmmmended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
Note: Color variations in this product are normal
Keep refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) at all times
Wondering how much to feed your tank for the most vibrant and healthy results?
Use our Feed Calculator to find out!
|Crude Protein (min)||0.3%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.1%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.1%|
Seawater, Rotifers, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Scorbic Acid, Proprionic Acid, Sodium Alginate